Senior Business Development Manager
AIYA Technology System LLC is a technology-based enterprise with a strong development team, excellent technical skills, and reliable after-sales service. It focuses on providing various software development, e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, and other one-stop service. We are committed to becoming the most valuable business partner for outstanding enterprises. Because of our huge growth, AIYA is now seeking energetic and entrepreneurial internal and outfield Senior Business Development professionals.
· Projecting a positive image when representing AIYA to clients and the community.
· Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, and/or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
· Effectively and consistently grow sales and opportunity pipeline and generate new target segments.
· Learning product and services, including sales terms.
· Monitoring competition and following current developments.
· Completing and submitting timely and accurate documentation, including new account paperwork and sales reports.
· Develop and implement sales strategies in order to achieve personal and corporate goals.
· Prospect new business using a variety of networking techniques.
· Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members, teaching improved processes, and mentoring team members.
· Measure staff activity on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure that time management/goal achievement is attained.
1、Driver License preferred；
2、Experience in Banking, Financial Sales, Processing Payment, Equipment leasing, POS；
3、Ability to quickly learn technology skills;
4、Proactive and resourceful with exceptional problem-solving skills;
5、Proven influencing and negotiation skills related to acquiring new business;
6、Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills both written and verbal;
7、Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and external clients;
8、Issue resolution and relationship building skills;
9、Ability to assess situations, anticipate needs and provide customer-specific solutions;
10、Strong sense of ambition, self-motivated, self-disciplined and highly professional demeanor;
11、Experience in business development/lead generation/sales;
12、Strong organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
13、Love a challenge and don't accept no for an answer;
14、Have an Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on personal growth and achievement;
15、Strong Leadership skills.
16、If you are ready to take advantage of this opportunity, please submit your resume and we will follow up for interviews.
· Base, Commission, and Bonus
· Salary: up to 100K/year
Location: 36-18 Main St, 12th Floor, Flushing, NY 11354
Temporary location: 132 32nd St, Brooklyn, NY 11232